“We M/S BOOKMARK BELIEVES THAT THE EDUCATION PLAYS A PRIME ROLE IN ECONOMIC, SCIENTIFIC & CULTURAL GROWTH THAT BRINGS SOCIAL CHANGE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE SOCIETY AS A WHOLE.”
Bookmark was established at a prominent location of main commercial zone of Valancia Town in February 2014. The initial idea behind the “Prime Books” was to cater for the needs of corporate customers by delivering stationery supplies at their doorstep as well as to help out walk in customers by providing quality products at reasonable prices.
After the success of the first outlet, we decided to establish a chain of stationery outlets in Lahore under the new trademark of “Bookmark” with a change of focus from corporate to educational supplies.
Bookmark Bahria Town was established in February 2017 as flagship outlet to further expand our retail chain network we establish our third outlet JANUARY 19th at prime location of Thokar Niaz Baig with an aim to provide a total solution for the educational needs. We are working hard to maintain high-quality standards in most of the products especially School Uniform which usually in most retail outlets is either inferior quality or very expensive. We pay attention to the selection of suitable fabric suitable for the climate conditions of Lahore to the stitching quality. .
Mission Statement :
- To provide good quality stationery items at an affordable price.
- To guide the customers about selection of items from a wide range.
- To provide doorstep delivery to the educational and corporate sector with guarantee of quality.
- To provide the staff an opportunity of working in a reasonably good environment with best financial benefits so that they can look after their families in an honorable way.
- To promote the stationery items manufactured locally so that local industry flourished. We liaison with local manufactures directly so that the prices can be kept at a minimum level.
- With the advantage of working experience in the local stationery industry, we pay attention to the quality specifications of each and every stationery item.
- To provide free educational supplies to the students in lower-income areas